Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Line-A-Day Journal

This is one of the very first projects I pinned when I first got on Pinterest last spring. It's such a great idea, and so simple!
The Pin-spiration via Design Sponge

My version


The idea is to write a one line entry each day and just keep rotating through the cards every year.  It will be so fun five years from now to see what we did or my thoughts for that specific day.  I made one of these for each of my sisters for Christmas and one for myself.  I got the cute little berry crates from Anthropology and picked our vintage postcard stock at the shop for the dividers.  I picked up a date stamp and some index cards (that I cut in half) from the office supply store, and there ya have it!
Vintage postcards used for monthly dividers



Now, if I can just stay disciplined enough to write on it everyday I'll be in good shape!


Have a great weekend!
Tootles,



I'm linking up at Home Stories A to Z

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I'm overwhelmed at the thought of keeping a journal, but I think I can handle one line a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea! I have a hard enough time writing more than 4 lines anyway! I'm having a linky party as well, and would love for you to join it! Here is the link http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/one-stop-s... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs