Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pillows

I mentioned awhile back that I had ordered some new pillows to freshen things up in the living room.  I've had them for weeks now and just realized I hadn't shared them with you!  So, here they are ~


I've been trying to incorporate a little more color in this room and I think the coral and navy/indigo do the trick.   This is what I've had for the past two or three years ~


And here it is now with a little more color and pattern ~


Ah, pillows.... a girl's best friend.  Have a great week everyone!
Tootles,
Sarah

**I'm linking up at some of these great blogs...

9 comments:

  1. I love pillows! I think they are the easiest way to change the look of a room. The patterns on your pillows are great! They are such a big change from what you had before. I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have coral and navy pillows too! They bring some pop to my living room and super large odd colored couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the colors brighten up your couch. It turned out very nice! So Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pillows! I have this attraction to orange! On my blog I've done two projects lately that involve this fabulous color! The colors pop on your couch!

    Come check out my blog: www.thestonybrookhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, these are absolutely amazing!! Love the fabrics you chose and the color scheme. YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a pillow fanatic and love them changing them out. Love the ones you've chosen and that colour is gorgeous (one of my favourites!). xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new pillows! Those are beautiful fabrics and color combinations! Stopping by from 36th Ave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, too! Pillows is on my TOTAL to do list! Thanks for inspiring me!

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them too. I am lover of pillows and these are very, very adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs