Monday, February 27, 2012

I heart tufting...

I was going through some of my Pinterest boards looking for some inspiration and noticed a common theme in the pins on my 'Spaces I Love' board.  I'm thinking I may need to start a board titled 'I Love Tufting!'  Here is some tufted eye candy for you ~



Jenny at Little Green Notebook has the smartest DIY tufted headboard idea ever! You can check that out here.  I plan on trying her tutorial in our bedroom....my never ending to do list just got longer.

If price and practicality were not an issue I would love to have a velvet Chesterfield style sofa in a fun color similar to this ~


I'm just not sure that three kids and two dogs could co-exist with velvet. The way our dogs shed, I'd spend all day with the lint roller! So, the next best thing for me would be this leather 'Chesterfield-esque' couch from Home Decorators. The price is great and any wear and tear from the kids and dogs will just add - I'll call it 'patina' - to the leather ~




What about you?  Have you noticed a common thread running through your decorating boards that you weren't really aware of until you looked back through them?  More importantly, is anyone else as semi-obsessed with tufting as I am?

Hope your week has gotten off to a great start!

Tootles,
Sarah

*P.S.  If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest just click the red button in the side bar...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images, I tend to collect images with common themes also.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs